Our number one priority will always be the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
Sam’s focus upholds a high standard of cleanliness and consciousness to reassure our customers and team members of our commitment to providing a safe and clean environment inside and out (for our external dining)
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), currently we can only accept bookings from pre booked diners.
New Standard governmental advice will include:
- All customers and staff must wear masks when moving around the building, until we are advised by the government it is no longer necessary, also on arriving and leaving the establishment
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols , especially in high traffic areas
- The provision of personal protective equipment.
- Displaying social distancing signs throughout the building as reminders
- The implementation of a one way traffic system for seating and leaving the building.
Enhanced Cleanliness will include:
- The increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and staff areas, paying special attention to high-touch items. Tables, chairs, door handles, services.
- A reduction of soft furnishings
- Off site laundering
- Implementation of social/physical distancing measures throughout the establishment, with appropriate signage in place, in line with local government advice
- The installation of a protective screens where deemed necessary if social distancing is below 1m from customers. Extra attention placed at the entrance/exit of building and tables between customers.
- Ordering by hand held devices or by click and collect and QR codes.
- Providing team members with Personal Protective Equipment wherever requested and deemed necessary, as required to meet government guidelines
- Providing personal hygiene and infection prevention training for team members
- The positioning of hand sanitizers at the entrance/exit to the restaurant and in all public and staff areas around the building.
Sams Protocols include:
- All uniform washed and laundered for each shift.
- Ensuring team members wash or use COVID gel before and after welcoming and seating guests.
- Also washing their hands frequently and thoroughly throughout the day
- PPE supplied in form of face coverings and hand wash locations throughout building and in changing area.
- Implementing staggered shifts and working teams with designated break times, reducing spatial and contact between all staff members.
- Restaurant internally and externally will be open seven days week from 12pm to 9:00 pm with table service.
- Time slot allocation for guests to reduce contact time between guests and staff.
- Procedures in place, such as online ordering with QR codes to minimise staff and customer interaction.
Our procedures are updated regularly in line with governmental guidelines.